FlashingGogetaFlashingGogeta

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Intro: Street Fortress II Intro: Street Fortress II

Nice!

I like it! Pyro as Ryu is so obvious. :> I'm not a fan of Street Fighter, because I never played it, but I'm really curious about a full movie.

Team Fortress 2 6-shorts Team Fortress 2 6-shorts

Alright!

I think it was alright. I personally liked the Pyro and Vader scene the most.

Ja!

Moustaches Moustaches

Wow, nice!

Just like "Look at my horse": once it's started, I can't stop listening to it.

9/10 - Great!

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Nice one !

Well, that's a nice flash ! The animation is fluent, the voice acting is good as always and the jokes hit.
Evidently, something's different from before, but that doesn't mean anything bad. Changes can be good, and sometimes they can be the kill, but, you know, I liked this and so I'm giving you 7/10 stars = Nice flash

PS: Let me give you a little tip:
Go into your kitchen, make yourself a big and nice sandwich, sit down and just think about the way you wanna go here. What kind of a flash animator you wanna be, which kind of humor you really wanna show to the audience. Maybe you'll come up with some ideas of how you could improve >this< kind of 'flash niveau'. Just saying.

Take care.

Goku vs Vegeta TLD Goku vs Vegeta TLD

Very good !

You've done a great job on this one. The spriting and voice-acting is really
good, the fight between Goku and Vegeta is fun to watch and the little "twist"
with Super Buu is well set. But there is one fact that I, as a huge fan of Dragonball and it's continues and as a guy who believes that this series is good not only for it's fighting scenes, noticed and I didn't like so much. Goku and Vegeta fused to
Vegetto, which is the result of potara fusion, but later they unfused, which is in a normal case impossible. I know that they unfused in the manga and the anime, but that was because of some kind of special gas that Buu's body produced from his inside. When Vegetto went to Buu's stomach he dissolved the shield he made so that Buu couldn't absorb his power, but it also ended in the fact that the gas made Vegetto unfuse to Goku and Vegeta.

I know that it is a little nitpicking, but that is really the only thing I have to criticize about this flash animation.

9/10 = Very close to perfection. ;)

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

Nice one !

To give you a trusting review I watched the one from Bigfoot and yours. Well, the Mario one from Bigfoot is very nice. But in my eyes you did a better job. The animation seems to be a little more smooth than the Mario one and the effects are great ! I didn't laugh my ass off, but that's okay. It is a well planned flash with a nice giggle humour. In fact, I found it so great when Yoshi tried to swallow the castle, but ended up crushing into it and Luigi was like "Oohhh goood, It'll never end up good, will it ?".

So, be proud and keep up the good work. I am really impressed !

9/10 = Almost perfect !

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Nice one !

I like this one. The animation is easy, but fitting, pretty cool and entertaining. Weird Al's song is very funny, of course. To be true, I'm stunned that you really understand every single tool he's singing about. I could barely figure out half of it. Well, I'm not from the USA or GB, so my english is not as good as yours ... however.

I give this nice piece of hardware comedy a 8/10. Keep up the good work.

pokerap masturbation pokerap masturbation

WOOHOO !

It's really rare that I give someone 10 stars. But this flash deserves it. Really good work. All the images are so brilliant and funny.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Perfect

I can't stop listening. That's so great !

10/10
Nicely done !

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Very very cool !

This song will never be the same ...

To say the truth:
It's very good. I laughed and enjoyed it. OMLET !

I give you a 9/10.